September 29, 2010

Finn can fly?

Not going to lie - I wasn't the biggest Britney fan when she was super popular. I knew all the songs of course, but I wasn't obsessed. I watched her public disintegration, then put her out of my mind. Really, I couldn't care less about her now. When I heard last night's Glee was going to be all Britney I was intrigued, but kinda "meh" about it. I figured Quinn would be all over it (don't freak, I do love me some Quinn...just, expected) and was NOT looking forward to anyone's rendition of "Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman."

HOLY SHIT BALLS.

The episode was uh-mazing!

Brittany S. Pierce is officially my new favorite character in the cast. Not that she wasn't already sliding into that role after last weeks "Coach Beiste didn't touch my boobs. Actually I want to touch her boobs," but this just totally solidified it.

Why does this outfit make everyone who wears it look like they have a GINORMOUS head?

"I don't brush my teeth. I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist."

"This room looks like that room on that spaceship when I got probed."

Anyone else think it was totally lame that the actual B Spears got a line in the credits and appeared for like, .5 seconds in Rachel's fantasy? C'mon Glee.

In other news, I woke up this morning fully thinking it was Thursday, which - FAIL, so here's to hoping that WEDNESDAY goes by smoothly. I have a feeling that just by letting myself want that, the exact opposite will actually happen.

Happy Hump Day to all!

all photos via Google

1 comment:

bananas. said...

oh oh OH i always liked brittany even before they pumped up her character. i even have the blog post to prove it!

and this episode she KILLED it doing britney! in fact she did BETTER than britney! FOR REALS!

i liked this episode a lot but it wasn't my fav. i still swoon over the single ladies one from season 1 and the madonna one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...