September 30, 2010

During dinner...

Saul
You know, the whole time I was in school, I never had detention or anything.

Me
Seriously? I had lunch detention all the f'ing time.

Saul
Well ok, I did have lunch detention. Once. In 7th grade.

Me
Rebel. For?

Saul
Some of my friends and I got some paper plates and during lunch we wrote numbers, 1 through 10, on them. Then we rated all the girls who walked by by flashing our numbered plates.

Me
No. You. Didn't.

Saul
Actually, we even had a 'DOH!' plate, y'know, like from Homer Simpson?

Me
(FYI - not a Simpsons fan, here)
Was 'DOH!' really good or really bad?

Saul
Below 1.

Me
SAUL!! You do realize that you probably embarrassed the shit out of those little girls that day, right? That they probably all remember their numbers?! That's so terrible! I can't believe you would be that cruel!

Saul
It wasn't that bad.

Me
You don't know that!! Poor 1's...I bet those girls hated you guys.

Saul
C'mon baby, it was really funny at the time. We were 13. Also, you totally would have been a 10.

Me
(smiling)
Aw, really??

Saul
Haha! BUSTED! Hypocrite!!!


Daaaaaangit...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...