August 3, 2010

The raft that hasn't seen any action since the baby duck rescue of 1997...

Bored today? Watch this:



Things to note:
:44 - First emphatic mention of the shuttleCOCK. She says it like that at least 3 more times.
1:22 - Shit starts to get really insane. I feel like I am watching my mom recount the day's events to my dad when he got home from work when we were 8.

Also important - Christopher Burg? Your trouble-causin' ass got CALLED OUT on national television. Your momma must be so proud.

Someone needs a vacation...

via Kottke.org

1 comment:

bananas. said...

my brain is to fried from working and auditing that i completely missed the point of that video...except for the part where she says shuttlecock. um excuuuse me! hahaha!

btw andrew keegan?! oh man i heart you! thanks for admitting to that one cuz uh yea...digged on him too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...