First, let's start with a list of things I had in my mind to accomplish in May 2011:
1. Finally fully recap the wedding. Um yeah...the one that took place in 2010.
2. Run at least 4 times a week
3. Get wedding pictures up (yep...from the one that took place in 2010)
4. Start cooking again on the regular
Not a huge list, right? Totally accomplishable (is that a word?).
Wanna recap what I actually DID in May 2011?
1. Wrote 2 posts about the wedding, and then kind of left y'all hanging. They did highlight my excellent keg-stand sensibilities, though.
2. I ran 5 times in May. 5 times in 31 days. 13 total miles. PATHETIC.
However, 2 of those times were 5Ks, bringing my 5K total for the year to 4.
3. There actually are a few wedding photos up in our house (hooray!), BUT they are because my best friend took pity on me and framed them for me for my bday.
4. Pretty sure we went out to eat (or ate like complete shit) AT LEAST 3 times a week for the whole month.
What I have been doing is a) losing my mind at work, b) losing my mind on Pinterest, and c) losing all motivation to blog.
It's getting hot as hell in Texas, so I am going to San Diego next week for work (yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!). Hopefully I'll get to see some old friends, and I will be in a gorgeous place, so maybe that will bring my blogging mojo back (not that I had a ton to begin with...let's be honest, here).
With that, I leave you with a few items from Pinterest that I am obsessed with - seriously, y'all, I could disappear for hours into that website.