June 28, 2011

San Diego Photo Dump

I was in the Mission Valley area of San Diego a few weeks ago for work, which would have been amazing had it been sunny at all (it wasn't), nice and warm (it wasn't), and I didn't have to actually work (I did).

Full 11-hour work days coupled with dinner with clients each night meant I didn't get a chance to see any friends, which is always a bummer, but I was traveling with one of my co-workers that I've known since high school, so we had a good time.

We didn't get to do much sight-seeing, but we DID go to In-n-Out the first night we got into town - I'd been craving a double-double for a solid month...pretty much since I found out I was going to California.

Because I have been just spectacularly lazy the last month or so, here are photos and not many words...


The mothership


Animal Style...the only way to go.


The view from our dinner at George's in La Jolla


La Jolla


Walking along the harbor


Harbor Island


Wish the sky was blue...


Ocean Beach. Hello, lovely.


Hope all has been well in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

melifaif said...

Ohhhh....girl! I love that harbor island and tree shot! Photo.graph.er!!!! Whoo hooo.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...