August 6, 2008

If you don't feel like crying...

...don't click this link.

I found this blog via Mama Kat (she is so funny...go there) and HOLY GEEZ am I stunned.

It's about a guy named Matt that had a wife named Liz, and they had a baby named Madeline, and then 27 hours later, Liz passed away. It's just Matt and Madeline, braving Los Angeles and their future together, alone. Well, not technically alone, because from the way it sounds he has amazing family and friends supporting and helping him and Madeline.

Regardless, he's doing a great fucking job.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

You warned me...and I still went, and cried! Wow. That is some crazy stuff! I misunderstood when I read your post and thought Madeline had died. I can't believe it was Liz. Crazy circumstances, you would never expect. You are right though- Matt is doing an amazing job, and is a GREAT Dad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...