January 24, 2008

Obviously I have been at work too long…

I have found a word I would like to reintroduce to my vocabulary. And I think that you will all agree with me that it is probably one of the funniest words in all existence. Just saying the word makes me giggle, and seeing it written out conjures up the wildest images.

Are you ready? Can you stand the suspense?

CHEAPSKATE.

Isn’t it a riot? Say it a few times.

Cheapskate, cheapskate, cheapskate…

And when you say it enough, doesn’t it make you think of tiny little yellow fuzzy chicks, cruising about on roller skates, merrily cheeping their little heads off?

It does to me!

Which is why I need to leave my desk immediately and go home and have a very, very strong drink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...