November 9, 2010

Unmotivated

I've been gone a while due to being 100% unmotivated to blog.

That might be due in part to the fact that we depart to MEXICO in just 2 days.

No big deal, it's just that while you suckers are sitting at your desks, I'll be in Cancun...

...with 40 of my friends from college...

...drinking it up...

and eating like a queen.

(What? There's fruit in those)

It is going to be INSANE.

My liver is already planning a coup.
Let me just tell you how quickly I will shut that shit down.

All I can think about is getting on that plane and sipping on my first drink of the trip.
Actually, let's be honest - that first drink will likely happen in the airport bar before boarding.

I start packing tonight, which is going to be a debacle, because I ALWAYS over pack for Mexico. I bring waaaaayyy too many pairs of shoes, which is totally unnecessary seeing as how I really only need 2 - one for the beach and one for dinner. I pack a bazillion dresses/shorts/shirts combos, which again, stupid because by the time dinner rolls around this girl is usually too sauced to make a decision, so I just grab the first thing I see. I also bring pretty much every bathing suit I own, which actually, is justifiable in my eyes. Choices are welcomed when I am sober enough to make them (ie - 8am).

Time to wrap some stuff at work, go on some last-minute runs, and drink water like my life depends on it. Because really, it does.

See you dudes next week!


2 comments:

bananas. said...

not even worried about it...i go in february. bledow!!!

haha. have fun chickie!

drollgirl said...

lucky YOU!!! fun in the sun in cancun! i wish i was there!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...