September 9, 2009

What I Love Wednesday

THIS WEBSITE. Go there and make your photos into Polaroids! I am so ridiculously in love with Polaroid pictures. I have an old camera, but no film. Boo. I hear there is a movement to bring it back. Anyone hoarding any I can buy from you in the meantime?




I am in the process of decorating our master bathroom. It's really small and has no windows, so it's a difficult space to work with, but I have painted it light colors, and will be switching out all the rugs and towels, so hopefully that will help. I want to hang a chandelier above the tub (which we never use), and I am SO IN LOVE with this one from Ikea (imagine it in white):


THIS Etsy shop. Her paintings are FABULOUS. I want one for the house.

She has a blog called A Beautiful Mess (click link below)



and she owns a store called
Red Velvet Art and sells stuff like this:

and this:

Can't you imagine those cute little vinyl underwares up on the bathroom wall? LOVE!

These shoes - found HERE:


The fact that Autumn is coming...


And, as always, this guy:

What do you love today?
xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...