September 8, 2009

Labor Day

We definitely did not labor on Labor Day...

I Slept in until 12. I haven't done that in YEARS, y'all. Clearly, I needed a serious recharge.


We didn't cook a thing. Unless you count peanut butter and jelly sandwiches at 9:30pm, which I don't, just so you know. I poured myself a bowl of Raisin Bran for breakfast (ahem...at 12...) and then we went to Taco Cabana for dinner, while we were on our way home from Best Buy where we purchased the series that will consume our nights for the next week (keep reading).


SK and I bought (BOUGHT...not rented. This is serious) the first season of True Blood and started watching it last night. I am obsessed, and was slightly worried he wouldn't be as into it. Solid YES that he is? At 10:45, when episode 2 was over, he asked me to stay awake with him and watch "just one more episode." Homie is HOOKED. Yay ;)


I love days like yesterday.
I hope your Labor Day was as non-laborious as ours!

1 comment:

TinyPumpkin said...

so have you been watching season 2? I got hooked last year from the start. The first few episodes (ok, maybe all of them) had/have some very questionable scenes...i swear andres would only walk in the room when Jason was having sex (crazy, loud sex). I swear! Then he would give me a strange look and ask what on earth i was watching. AND he still does that...walk in at the worst times and ask, already knowing, what I am watching! Crazy...but the season 2 finale is next sunday! sad day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...