April 30, 2012

Happy birthday to me

Today begins the start of my 29th year on this Earth.  As I begin this last year in my 20's, I've started to reflect on birthdays past and really ponder how it is I've come to be where I am today...

-RECORD SCRATCH-

Whaaaat???  Um, hell no.  Today is not a day of reflection or a day for pondering - today is a mutha fuckin' celebration, y'all!!!

Today is my birthday and I am proud to announce that I am 29 years old.  

It's been a fast month - I can't believe tomorrow is May 1 - and my b-day pretty much snuck up on me this year.  I don't have any big plans for a party, but my friends always come through and a few have already told me they're free next Saturday night, so a Cinco de Mayo birthday festival is likely to happen.

Complete with tequila.
Bazinga!

Even though most of my friends aren't, I am really looking forward to turning 30 next year and have spent a lot of time thinking of a way to celebrate my Golden Birthday (30 on the 30th).  So in honor of all the crazy debauchery the birthdays of my 20's brought (and are sure to bring) about, I leave you with this photo...


Little old me with one of the bff's, Dustin, ringing in year 22...complete with cake fight, which I clearly dominated.

Here's to 29.  Bring it the eff on.

2 comments:

melifaif said...

Happy birthdat sister friend! I hope it is fantastico, Cheryl!!!

bananas. said...

how did i miss your birthday?! HAPPY HAPPY (belated, i suck sorry) BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...