March 26, 2010

It's 10pm on a Friday night...what are YOU doing?

If I had to guess, I would say you're probably not home reading this minutes after I hit publish. Because it's a Friday night. At 10pm.

Care to know what I am doing this evening?

I had some of these:

and some of this


and brought this home to the pup

all with this guy

Handsome, yeah? I happen to think so ;)

SK has to work a lock-in tonight for the senior class at the high school, starting at midnight. I am going to Austin tomorrow for one of my bff's wedding shower, and I have to wake up at 5am. Needless to say, it's an early night in our household. Tomorrow, though, IT'S ON.

Happy Friday night, lovelies. Hope it's a pleasant one!


*playing with a new app I downloaded to SK's phone...Hipstamatic. LOVE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...