• What is your age?: 24 years, 1 month and 5 days.
• What annoys you?: Non-smokers who sit in smoking sections and then chastise the smokers for smoking. Bad service at restaurants--I've been a waitress so I understand it can be hectic, but there is a very big difference in slow service due to volume and bad service due to laziness.
• Do you know anyone named Billy?: I did in college. His name was Billy and he was on the basketball team and he lived with a guy names Brian. Wow.
• When is your birthday?: April 30
• Crush?: Is it considered a crush if I live with him?
• When was the last time you cried?: Couldn't tell ya.
• Do you daydream?: Like it's my job!
• What's your favorite kind of dog?: I love labs. SK and I will get a lab and a boxer when we move into a house with a yard for them. Not practical dogs for an apt.
• What day of the week is it?: It is Monday...sigh. Friday is so far away.
• How do you like your eggs?: Scrambled, fried, deviled, hard boiled...just never runny. They have to be very done.
• Ever pet an elephant?: The closest I have ever been to an elephant was across a moat and behind a gate at the zoo. So, no.
• What color are your eyes?: Sometimes very blue, sometimes very green, always with a little yellow around my pupil. When I am sick they become very cloudy and grey.
• Do you use fly swatters?: Only to hit mosquitoes. I hate the south in the summertime.
• Have you ever used a foghorn?: Never ever.
• Is there a fan in your room?: 2 actually--one in the ceiling and another at the foot of our bed. We both prefer it to be very cold outside of the covers.
• Do you chew gum?: Not usually, but I will always take a stick if you offer it to me.
• Do you like gummy candies?: Sour gummy worms are all I'll do in the gummy area.
• Do you like gorey movies?: The Hills Have Eyes made me physically ill. Ruined all horror films for me.
• How are you?: Fine thank you, and you?
• What's your height?: 5' 2"
• What color is your hair?: Dark brown with a lot of natural red highlights. For a long time I tried to cover them up. Now, I love them.
• Whats your favorite ice cream?: I love cookies and cream. Rainbow sherbet and anything along the lines of mint chocolate is good with me too.
• Have you ever ice skated?: A few times. It's ok...I fall a lot.
• Ever been in an igloo?: No, never.
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean?: I love Jelly Bellies--all the sour ones.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: It would be sad if I had been around for 24 years and hadn't.
• Do you wear jewelry?: I have an earring at the top of my left ear that I never take out, and I sometimes wear a necklace, ring and a watch if I remember to put them on. I have a lot of earrings, but I rarely wear them.
• Who do you want to kill?: No one.
• Have you ever flown a kite?: Not in many, many years.
• Do you think kangaroos are cute?: Sure...but I hear they are really aggressive. Scary.
• Love at first sight?: No. Lust at first sight, absolutely. But for me, love comes from more than just looks.
• Lions or tigers?: I saw white tigers at the downtown Aquarium. That's right...TIGERS in the aquarium. Houston is interesting.
• Do you like black liquorice?: No, and I honestly don't know anyone who does.
• Favorite movie as a kid?: Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins. I now have both on DVD.
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw?: No but I have shopped at BuffaloExchange.
• Favorite store at the mall?: I like Buckle and Aldo.
• Do you have a nickname?: Never until college and now that I am out I never hear them anymore. I had a few, though...mostly just variations of my name.
• Whats your favorite number?: 13
• Do you prefer night or day?: Both, as long as I am not at work ;)
• What's your one wish?: For everyone I know to be blissfully happy and content.
• Are you an only child?: Technically I am the middle child. However, I grew up mostly as the oldest.
• Do you like the color orange?: It's a happy color.
• What are you most paranoid about?: I don't think I am PARANOID about anything. I worry most about my family, friends and finances.
• Piercings?: Used to be tongue, nose, belly button and ears...now just ears.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope?: I used to work with a girl named Penelope. She was very nice, and has a baby now.
• Are you quick to judge people?: Eh, I think sometimes. I try to give everyone a fair shot, though. Sometimes I just can't help it.
• Do you like Quaker Oats?: I haven't eaten oatmeal in years. I used to really like the apple cinnamon kind, though. Can't beat those little freeze-dried apple chunks that plump up in hot water ;)
• Quilts?: I am currently in the process of having one made out of all my old Gamma shirts. I am looking forward to using it.
• Do you think you're always right?: Ha. I am hard to argue with when I think I am! I can usually see both sides of the argument though...if you give me some time to cool off.
• Do you watch reality TV?: Deadliest Catch and Man vs. Wild are my favorites.
• Reason to cry?: When it is appropriate. I don't cry often.
• Do you prefer sun or rain?: I like both, but I REALLY love the summer rain in Houston when it cools everything off and for about an hour afterwards it's not humid anymore.
• Do you like snow?: I like to visit. I don't think I could live in it.
• Whats your favorite season?: Spring in Houston...we had a long one this year and the weather was BEAUTIFUL.
• What time is it?: 11:10am
• What time did you wake up?: 6:30am
• Can you ride a unicycle?: I have never tried.
• Umbrellas?: I don't even own one, but I like them.
• What’s the worst vegetable?: I cannot, will not, absolutely REFUSE to eat cooked spinach. Has the consistency of snot. Gross.
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: Never. I do know there is a Bob the Tomato on it, though.
• Ever considered being vegetarian: No. I LOVE to eat meat.
• What's your worst habit?: I grind my teeth. All the time.
• Do u like water rides?: Yes. I hope to go to Disneyland while we're in California this summer!
• Ever been inside a windmill?: I don't think so...There is a windmill in Buellton, CA though. I think it may just be a hotel or a restaurant.
• Have you ever had an x-ray?: Just of my mouth, I think.
• Ever used a Xerox machine?: Yes.
• Do you like the color yellow?: Not to wear, but it reminds me of Spring, so I like it.
• What year were you born in?: 1983
• Do you yell when you're angry?: Yell? Mmm...I raise my voice. And I take on a very snotty tone.
• Do you believe in the zodiac?: I am very much a Taurus. I read my horoscope occasionally.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo?: Oh, it's been a long time...I think I went to the Houston Zoo sometime in high school.