March 5, 2009
If you've been reading a while, you know I have a mild obsession with the Dave Matthews Band. Also, you might remember this post, in which I lamented the fact that we couldn't see him in his yearly Houston concert because we were trying to save money, buy a house and dig ourselves out of ridiculous credit card debt (check, check and check, thank you).
I found out Monday night that SK and I will indeed be attending this year's DMB concert in the Woodlands on May 1 (squeeeee!!!!) and in honor of this discovery, I invite you to participate in a short game. Come play!
Using only song titles from one artist (I choose Dave), cleverly answer these questions.
1. Are you a male or female: “Dream Girl”
2. Describe yourself: “So Much to Say”
3. How do you feel about yourself: “So Damn Lucky”
4. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: “Dodo”
5. Describe your current boy/girl situation: “The Best of What’s Around”
6. Describe your current location: “Typical Situation”
7. Describe where you want to be: “Dancing Nancies”
8. Your best friend is: “Don’t Drink the Water” …he he ;)
9. Your favorite color is: “Grey Blue Eyes”
10. You know that: you “Pay For What You Get”
11. What’s the weather like: “Crazy”
12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: “If I Had It All”
13. What is life to you: “Reconcile Our Differences”
14. What is the best advice you have to give: “You Might Die Trying”
15. If you could change your name what would you change it to: “Rapunzel” ;)